Introducing Southco’s AC Series Actuators
Southco’s AC Series of actuators completes Southco’s system for remote actuation of light, medium, and heavy-duty rotary latches using a cable connection. Multiple cable placement options satisfy in-line and perpendicular cable orientations. Ample hand-grip promotes easy user operation while low protrusion improves enclosure aesthetics.
Southco AC actuators are available in three styles, push-button, paddle-style, and T-handle and provide easy operating convenience when paired with Southco cables. Southco AC actuators and AC cables are ideal for remote actuation of rotary latches in non-sealed applications ranging from engine hoods and toolboxes to baggage doors, access doors, entry doors, and other compartments. All three actuator styles are compatible with R4 Series Rotary Latches.
Southco AC Actuator Features
- Actuators are styled to match other Southco access hardware and provide a consistent look when multiple styles are used in an application
- Ample hand grips and easy actuation enhance user operation
- Different mounting styles satisfy door thicknesses up to 1″ thick
- Quick and easy attachment of custom-length cables minimizes installation costs
- Non-corrosive construction eliminates concerns about durability in industrial environments
- Designed for use with Southco cables and rotary latches for easy, economical system integration
- Stainless steel styles for use in entry door, marine, and off-highway applications
- Powder coated finish resists extreme temperatures
- Key-locking feature with multiple key codes for added security
- Lock/unlock feature provides visual feedback on lock status
bisco – Your Top Source for Southco
bisco industries is a premier, authorized distributor for Southco, offering you the expertise and inventory you need when you need it most. Our sales reps are local and capable of helping you find the right style, material, and finish for your application. Visit bisco online to to search specs and check inventory on Southco AC Actuators.